Our Management Committee
The role of the Mangement Committee/Governing Body is to help provide the strategic direction and leadership skills necessary to create a successful organisation. Knowes HA’s Governing Body is made up of volunteers who have a broad range of skills and knowledge and play a key role in ensuring Knowes continued success. Meetings are held every month with the exception of January and July.
- Steven McCabe - Chairperson
- Katie Devaney - Vice Chairperson
- Billy Stevenson - Secretary
- Yvonne McDonald - Treasurer
- Lynsey Chrystal - Committee Member
- Cllr Lawrence O'Neill - Committee Member
- Hilary Edgar - Committee Member
- Rhona Polak - Committee Member
- Ross Campbell Anderson - Committee Member
As well as the full Management Committee there are also four Sub Committees. These being
- Housing Management Sub Committee
- Audit Sub Committee
- Finance Sub Committee
- Employment Sub Committee
The Sub Committees have meetings on a monthly basis with the members of the committee split between the Sub Committees.
Minutes of these meetings are available on request.